>>>> GO TO DOWNLOAD <<<<
md5 of iATKOS_S3_version2.iso >>> 55d3aaae14435065b53acb61e3bccae2
You can directly download the S3 version 2 iso DVD by the torrent link above. I deleted the first version from the database but if you download it from elsewhere, then do not forget to apply the PPF file posted below to S3 iso image file to make it 2nd version of the S3 DVD.
>>>> from S3 to S3 version 2 PPF iso patch file <<<<
md5 of iATKOS_S3.iso >>> c06f2dab58f128badf4382eb428f721amd5 of S3_S3v2.ppf >>> 9f2bb3a904cafa582af6f5283e06ecfd
for patching the existing iATKOS_S3.iso:
check the md5 of the S3 iso and the ppf patch. You can use "ppf-o-matic" for Windows, "ApplyPPF" terminal program for OS X to patch the iso. Check the patched iso md5. If the md5 matches the version 2 one posted above, then burn it to dvd thats all.
Change log from S3 to S3 version 2:
- IOATA and RTC panic problems on some 945 and 965 motherboards solved.
- 32-bit RTC package added for those problematic motherboards.
- AppleIntelPIIXATA Non-AHCI SATA driver that supports 6 ports added.
- Language packs updated to 10.6.3 version since they were from 10.6.0 and they caused some annoying bugs, so they are ok will be ok by the upgrades from now (except the Turkish language which is not supported by Apple).
- VoodooHDA upgraded from 0.2.2 to 0.2.6.1.
- Intel Pro V100 ethernet driver updated. Now it is 64/32 and working good.
- Marvell 88E8038 ethernet support added.
- Kext Utility updated to 2.4.2 version which works better.